What happens when God mode is activated in Spear of Destiny

General Chat - Things NOT Wolfenstein Related!

Moderators: Dean, ronwolf1705, TheTalentedMrLeo, Andy_Nonymous

Joshua
Banned
Banned

What happens when God mode is activated in Spear of Destiny

Post by Joshua »

Chris wanted me to post this message.

I believe that when God mode is activated, since BJ cannot be killed, BJ gets filled with the Holy Spirit. The glowing eyes are not BJ's eyes, but God's eyes. God mode gives BJ extra protection from God. God protected David when he faced Goliath. It reminds me of that.

What do you people think of this theory?
Last edited by Joshua on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas
Mapping Master
Mapping Master

Post by Thomas »

God mode is only available in cheat mode. So if cheating fills you with holy spirit, perhaps that's why so many televangelists set about doing it.

Zing!
Guest03ca

Post by Guest03ca »

Thomas wrote:God mode is only available in cheat mode. So if cheating fills you with holy spirit, perhaps that's why so many televangelists set about doing it.

Zing!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ronwolf1705
<b>Moderator</b>

Post by ronwolf1705 »

Thomas wrote:God mode is only available in cheat mode. So if cheating fills you with holy spirit, perhaps that's why so many televangelists set about doing it.

Zing!
Joshua
Banned
Banned

Post by Joshua »

I am not a fan of the prosperity gospel where people say sow a money seed and you will prosper in the Lord. It does not work that way.
My discord server is at https://discord.gg/JF4Mu77 and my wiki page is at https://777arts.fandom.com .
Atina
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Post by Atina »

For catholics "god mode" is bad blasphemy cause it's breaking the first 2 of the 10 commandments. Further more the holy spirit is the holy trinity which means BJ would have Jesus and God inside him killing people ><

Great point and plot twist =p
Joshua
Banned
Banned

When God Mode is Activated, the Holy Spirit Enters BJ

Post by Joshua »

War is allowed in Christianity under just war theory. God sent Israel into war, if war was sinful, God would have been sinning.
stathmk
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

I posted on wolf3d.darkbb.com ...

Post by stathmk »

Joshua wrote:I am not a fan of the prosperity gospel where people say sow a money seed and you will prosper in the Lord. It does not work that way.
I posted on wolf3d.darkbb.com my response before I realized that Joshua posted the same sentence here:
http://wolf3d.darkbb.com/t3532-the-pros ... osed#30011
Barry
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Post by Barry »

I think this should be moved to "Howling Wolfers" since it is veering into a religious discussion.
Chris
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Post by Chris »

I think it's amusing that "God" still has to use the chaingun to kill bosses. :D
Barry wrote:I liked God mode in ROTT
And Dog mode!
Thomas wrote:God mode is only available in cheat mode.
You can also access God mode in Spear without debugmode (if that's what you meant) by typing Tab-G-F10. ;)
Tricob
<b>Moderator</b>

Post by Tricob »

Barry wrote:I think this should be moved to "Howling Wolfers" since it is veering into a religious discussion.
It isn't veering off of Spear Of Destiny territory yet, as the discussion involves BJ and his physical state. If it veers off into another topic without taking a problematic turn, it can be considered "hijacked", and the topic will be moved to Howling Wolfers. :)
stathmk
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

I'm not offended

Post by stathmk »

Tricob wrote:
Barry wrote:I think this should be moved to "Howling Wolfers" since it is veering into a religious discussion.
It isn't veering off of Spear Of Destiny territory yet, as the discussion involves BJ and his physical state. If it veers off into another topic without taking a problematic turn, it can be considered "hijacked", and the topic will be moved to Howling Wolfers. :)
I'm not offended if this goes to the Howling Wolfers section.
fraggeur
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Re: When God Mode is Activated, the Holy Spirit Enters BJ

Post by fraggeur »

I have another question.

Is Gretel Grosse red because she ate to much carrots?
Joshua
Banned
Banned

Post by Joshua »

Gretal Grosse is pink. Not red. Hans Grosse is blue. Trans Grosse is Green. Those are their favorite colors probably. Trans Grosse's favorite color is green. Trans Grosse reminds me of a dark jedi. Trans Grosse probably became corrupted by the spear. He talks like a robot according to the Wolfenstein wiki. It is obvious that the Holy Spirit is not in Trans. Trans is demon possessed.
My discord server is at https://discord.gg/JF4Mu77 and my wiki page is at https://777arts.fandom.com .
Tricob
<b>Moderator</b>

Post by Tricob »

I think it's safe to call this a hijacked thread now. :) If the thread continues to get posts, it will veer off of Spear Of Destiny conversation eventually. So moving it to the Howling Wolfers section makes sense to me. :)