Is Trans Grosse a Cyborg?

Chat on the Original Spear of Destiny Game

Moderators: Dean, ronwolf1705, Arielus

Joshua
Banned
Banned

Is Trans Grosse a Cyborg?

Post by Joshua »

Is Trans Grosse a cyborg? The Wolfenstein wiki suggest that he could be. Trans Grosse means Beyond Big, so this could suggest there is something non-human about him. Maybe Trans Grosse is the Darth Vader of Wolfenstein. Hans the Axe appears to be a Cyborg too as indicated by the armor crashing in the level. What do you people think?
Tris
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Post by Tris »

No, he’s a goth steampunk school dropout working at Wendy’s to cover his weed and death metal expenses.
Guest03ca

Post by Guest03ca »

Tris wrote:No, he’s a goth steampunk school dropout working at Wendy’s to cover his weed and death metal expenses.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ReddimusVonAggrevatii
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Post by ReddimusVonAggrevatii »

Tris wrote:No, he’s a goth steampunk school dropout working at Wendy’s to cover his weed and death metal expenses.
Really? I thought he was the T-800 from an alternate timeline, where the Nazis control Skynet and Burger King was a Russian chain called Burger Czar.
I regret nothing.
Tricob
<b>Moderator</b>

Post by Tricob »

Seeing as his stature isn't any taller than Hans, I'd say "beyond big" probably refers to his ego. :)
Sigma64
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Post by Sigma64 »

According to the manual that I bought from a man who was selling them out of a grocery cart under a bridge,
Trans Grosse lived a troubled life, in the suburbs of munich. Often, his parents would leave him home alone for several days with his 53 brothers and 1 sister, who were all blond and adept in killing people with chainguns. Because he had slightly darker hair than the rest of his siblings, he was shunned by the family at a young age, and because of this, he strove to become stronger than all of his siblings, and shoot chainguns better than them (He never did.) To compensate for this, he decided to add larger spikes to his "family uniform". His uniform was originally white, but due to repeated consumption of a certain 5-pointed leaf, his armour became green in a matter of months. He then became a metalhead, and he, in medical teminology, "went mental".
This confirms, I believe, Tris' statement.
-The Ever Psyched Sigma64
stathmk
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Kano is a Cybernetic punk?

Post by stathmk »

ReddimusVonAggrevatii wrote:
Really? I thought he was the T-800 from an alternate timeline, where the Nazis control Skynet and Burger King was a Russian chain called Burger Czar.
Off of the topic of Wolfenstein, but on the topic of cybernetic video game characters: Kano from Mortal Kombat 3 is dressed as a punk, with the laser eye, and almost like he's the robot from the first Terminator movie. The T-800? If you know the correct code, you can shoot a laser out of your eye as a fatality move.
ReddimusVonAggrevatii
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Post by ReddimusVonAggrevatii »

I am aware of that.
I regret nothing.
AstroCreep
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Post by AstroCreep »

I am a cyborg
fraggeur
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Post by fraggeur »

Trans is not a cyborg. He is just the brother of Hans, and he needed a first name too.
linuxwolf
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Post by linuxwolf »

His audio effect gives it away. He is a cyborg. His voice sounds to be synthetically produced as if from a machine.
doomjedi
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Post by doomjedi »

Could be vocoder :)
Sigma64
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Post by Sigma64 »

Trans Grosse may very well have invented funk. :-|
-The Ever Psyched Sigma64