Favorite Spear of Destiny Bosses

Chat on the Original Spear of Destiny Game

Moderators: Dean, ronwolf1705, Arielus

Joshua
Banned
Banned

Favorite Spear of Destiny Bosses

Post by Joshua »

What are your favorite Spear of Destiny bosses from regular and lost episodes? Mine would have to be Ubermutant and Hans the Axe. Hans the Axe reminds me of Darth Maul from episode 1 of Star Wars. Does anyone on here think Ubermutant and the mutants could be robots in a sense despite that they were created from dead allied soldiers in the video games?
My discord server is at https://discord.gg/JF4Mu77 and my wiki page is at https://777arts.fandom.com .
Tris
DieHard SS
DieHard SS

Post by Tris »

I always held special love for the Death Knight.
Also Barnacle Wilhelm as good second.
ronwolf1705
<b>Moderator</b>

Post by ronwolf1705 »

Death Knight for sure, the combination of his design plus firing both bullets and rockets made him an instant classic. Though I dig the design of all bosses in SoD.
Chris
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Post by Chris »

ronwolf1705 wrote:Death Knight for sure, the combination of his design plus firing both bullets and rockets made him an instant classic.
Same for me, and the idea that he's in the middle of everything made him the most challenging boss to fight for me too.
Thomas
Mapping Master
Mapping Master

Post by Thomas »

Professor Quarkblitz always had some potential that has never been fully put to use... I could easily imagine him teaming up with Schabbs or Giftmacher in some sort of nuclear/mutant setting. Always thought that he looked much more like a crazy scientist than Dr. Schabbs.
ronwolf1705
<b>Moderator</b>

Post by ronwolf1705 »

Thomas wrote:I could easily imagine him teaming up with Schabbs or Giftmacher in some sort of nuclear/mutant setting. Always thought that he looked much more like a crazy scientist than Dr. Schabbs.
Has there never been a mod in which all the doctors teamed up? Feels like a missed opportunity :lol:
Tricob
<b>Moderator</b>

Post by Tricob »

The Death Knight gets my vote, too. This guy was closer to what I thought the E6M9 boss should've been; much more distinct in appearance, and a more formidable opponent by design. And may I add that even the PC Speaker version of his greeting sounds awesome? :)
linuxwolf
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Post by linuxwolf »

I'll go Death Knight for his dual shoulder mounted rockets. For some reason I remember those being heat seeking rockets.

UberMutant could have easily taken first place for me.

I don't think mutants are mechanized beyond the implanted gun in their chests. No microchips. The mutants are schabbs bioweapon.
Sigma64
DieHard Guard
DieHard Guard

Post by Sigma64 »

Thomas wrote:Professor Quarkblitz always had some potential that has never been fully put to use... I could easily imagine him teaming up with Schabbs or Giftmacher in some sort of nuclear/mutant setting. Always thought that he looked much more like a crazy scientist than Dr. Schabbs.
Ironically, I'm working on something similar, so let's just wait and see...

And now, back on track:
I'd have to say either the Ubermutant or the Death Knight, for reasons pretty much already expressed.
-The Ever Psyched Sigma64
Arielus
DieHard Mutant
DieHard Mutant

Post by Arielus »

Looks like the Death Knight is easily winning the race. I'll give him another vote myself.

Best,

Ariel
Metal lives forever... blazing on and on!!!