1993 Spear of Destiny Card

Chat on the Original Spear of Destiny Game

Moderators: Dean, ronwolf1705, Arielus

stathmk
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

1993 Spear of Destiny Card

Post by stathmk »

In April 1993, we bought Wolfenstein 3D from Apogee. The 3-episode version was discontinued. Ours was the 6 episodes and version 1.4G, I think. I was surprised that it was now 6 episodes! Then I had heard about The Spear of Destiny and we bought that with the 6-episode hint book in June that year. It arrived in the mail in July. If you registered it, then you got a hint tip or surprise, they said. We registered it and the surprise black-and-white post card arrived in the mail. It had something in a 1990s font along the lines of:
= = = = = =
Thank you for registering your copy of Spear of Destiny with Apogee! For invincibility from the mutants, dogs, guards, SS, and 4 bosses, start a game and then do:
[T A B] [G] [F10]
= = = = = =
We lost that card over the years. If somebody has it, then please scan both sides and upload the scans here. It might bring back memories. I remember the emotions and details of playing Wolfenstein 3D, The Spear of Destiny, other vintage games, and getting that hint card in the mail. I'm asking about it just for fun.
Zombie_Plan
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Post by Zombie_Plan »

Might be worth it for the wiki