Haven't seen this posted yet, so ...

Chat on the Original Spear of Destiny Game

Moderators: Dean, ronwolf1705, Arielus

Tricob
<b>Moderator</b>

Post by Tricob »

Is the name coincidental or intentional? You be the judge.
stathmk
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Re: Haven't seen this posted yet, so ...

Post by stathmk »

Tricob wrote:Is the name coincidental or intentional? You be the judge.
An hour ago, I watched the latest episode of EXTRA WEEKEND on the CW channel. There’s now a Netflix movie or series called The Good Nurse. It’s about Cullen and I think that Jessica Chastain is in it if you’re still interested.

I now re-watched the link you posted. I had once read a Reader’s Digest article about serial killer nurse Cullen being on a submarine.

Jack Kevorkian and Joseph Mengele are sometimes called The Angels of Death.

EDIT: It's been over 2 years since you posted this thread. I responded because I think the new information about Netflix is something relevant to you to give you this creeps this Halloween.
stathmk
DieHard Officer
DieHard Officer

Post by stathmk »

Tricob, how seriously do you remember this link about Angel of Death Charles Cullen? Don’t take me too seriously that I’m bringing back this thread with new information.

I have the Metronet cable plan, which includes a channel called qubo. When I woke up this morning, qubo had a 30-minute TV show on called Corrupt Crimes. A third or a half of the episode was about somebody who they said is named Edwin Saldavor, I think. His parents were born in Mexico. He lived in Texas. He dropped out of high school, got a GED or HSE, and became a nurse in Texas with about 9 years of a good reputation. Then there were rumors of nurses killing patients. He confessed to the police that when he had suicidal depression that he injected dozens of patients with some sort of deadly prescription drug that I had never heard of before. Suicidal depression might be an explanation, but it certainly isn’t an excuse. There’s no excuse. Supposedly he confessed to trying to get other male nurses to kill patients too. But I’m confused about if these other male nurses went ahead. He may have killed up to 112 or 120.

There was a male nurse in the 1990s in Indiana named Orville Lynn Majors. The death rate at the hospital tripled when he was there. He reportedly said that old people are a waste. There was a search warrant and police or private investigators found vials of injectable poisons under the floorboards of the van that he owned. He may have killed up to 170 people. He eventually went to trial and was found guilty of some of the deaths, but I don’t know how many. He eventually died in prison.

Canada had a female nurse who confessed to killing dozens.

I can type emails on my desktop while I overhear Youtube videos on my laptop on my left. I overheard a 1-hour Youtube documentary about how terrible mental hospitals in America were about 50 or 100 years ago. Mental patients were knocked into a coma by hospital workers who injected more insulin into them then they should have. Some of them died from it, but I don’t know how many. I am confused about how many this actually happened to, and if sociopaths or psychopaths like Angels of Deaths were behind this.

If we were to reclick on your Youtube link now, one of the new Youtube videos on the right column has the title of, “The Disturbing Nurse That Killed 400 Of His Patients For Thrills.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Y3EW_9dJI
I only watched 1 minute of it and it is about Cullen. I’ll watch the entire 19 minute and 46 second video later.

Tricob, I imagine you and myself as too normal to understand illogical people who think and act this way.
Tricob
<b>Moderator</b>

Re: Haven't seen this posted yet, so ...

Post by Tricob »

stathmk wrote:Tricob, how seriously do you remember this link about Angel of Death Charles Cullen?
Not very.

OT -
Tricob, I imagine you and myself as too normal to understand illogical people who think and act this way.
There's a difference between understanding and relating. In an unfinished Twilight Zone episode of mine, there's this serial killer who paints portraits of people, then uses the details of that painting as a layout for a murder plan.

Then - of course - there's the incomplete episode "Welcome, Mister Death", where Death is surprised to see a family welcome him in their house with open arms. He suspects that the family is planning something to stop him from killing any more people, and he'll find out why whether he likes that answer or not. Death's personae is based on an executioner from the Dark Ages. IIRC, the executioner spoke no English.