TUNNEL THRASH

Add-On's, Modifications, and Total Conversions discussions

Moderators: Dean, ronwolf1705, TheTalentedMrLeo

Thomas
Mapping Master
Mapping Master

TUNNEL THRASH

Post by Thomas »

Are you up for the challenge? Did you ever feel you could play the Spear demo and still be a badass? Fear no longer - TUNNEL THRASH IS HERE.

Hold it now for just one minute, pilgrim. Did you say Spear DEMO? What are the mutants doing there? Too much, I'm afraid! Better blast them with your chaingun!

DOWNLOAD HERE

Now git!
Layla

Re: TUNNEL THRASH

Post by Layla »

I played it start to finish. Fun maps. 10/10
gerolf
DieHard Wolfer
DieHard Wolfer

Post by gerolf »

I played on IADI and finished with 178000 score. Very challenging set. I did not realize that the SOD assets that were cut from SDM could easily be re-added in to the game. This added a lot more tension due to the mutants!
Orka
Can I Play Daddy
Can I Play Daddy

Post by Orka »

I had a weird instinct to play it on the easiest difficulty first - as opposed to what I would usually do. Thank god, I did that, Level 2 would've kicked my ass if I went for IADI. Which I did on the second run, but it was better to get to know the layout like this. Definitely some good challenge! Good job!
I want to be sand,
Being there as part of a certain past,
Slowly ground by the wind.
I want to be sand, as a reminder
That time will not stop ever,
However the Earth might spin.
Skelly

Post by Skelly »

I finished this the other day on IADI and enjoyed it, well done. Funny I am not a Mutant guy at all, but I didn't mind them here. Definitely a good challenge! I like SOD is getting a lot of love lately.