DEATH TRAP - A Wolfenstein Collection Add-on

Add-On's, Modifications, and Total Conversions discussions

Moderators: Dean, ronwolf1705, TheTalentedMrLeo

Thomas
Mapping Master
Mapping Master

DEATH TRAP - A Wolfenstein Collection Add-on

Post by Thomas »

Add-on. Not a particularly popular word, and certainly not popular at all when it comes to using an actual, sealed, signed, delivered mod that already exists and has done so for a long time. But anyway... I'm afraid I made one! My latest project is based on WOLFENSTEIN COLLECTION, that very underappreciated, misunderstood diamond that saw the light of day nearly a quarter of a century ago. MCS gave me his blessing, so I just went right on ahead and made this mod. I have tinkered with it over the past month or so. Certainly had some fun. Obviously, some traits of Wolfenstein Collection are here as well - look out for pushwalls, bob along to the groovey Blake Stone music and tire not of dogs in the first few levels. Lol.

12 levels are featured here; 2 of these are secret. In addition to Wolfenstein Collection I also wanted to tip my hat to two other mods that really meant a lot to me, and continue to do so: Chemical Warfare and Project: Weltuntergang. 'member those? Yay, we 'member those most def.

DOWNLOAD HERE